Research and Consulting
Market Analyses China/ASEAN
A professional market analysis is a necessary basis for decision-making when developing new markets. This makes it all the more important to research reliable information and draw the right conclusions.
We do not google, but research systematically and efficiently for reliable data in order to create a serious data basis. In doing so, we scrutinize the available facts and information, carry out plausibility checks and verify them through expert opinions and industry interviews.
A good market analysis consists not only of statistics and figures, but also of a structured combination of the essential facts on the relevant issues.
Our market analyses lead you step by step through the data and partial results to an overall result. The final step is the derivation of conclusions and recommendations for action for the client in a methodically structured documentation.
In order to be able to systematically implement the procedures described above, we work together with your company to develop a clear market definition, define the scope of the research and the objective of the analysis and estimate the expected costs.
Strategy Consulting China/ASEAN
Asia today has the most dynamic economies in the world. After the big players settled down there, it is getting more important for medium-size businesses to open up new sales markets in Asia..
China plays a key role for European and especially German companies. Because Europe is the biggest trade partner of China and Germany the most important trade partner in Europe. German products still enjoy a high standing in Chinese society and, despite their higher price, are often preferred by consumers and industry. That is the reason why they are often consumed preferentially or used in industry despite higher prices.
But China is anything but simple. Without a good preparation, the proper use of business resources and a properly planned time frame, your engagement in China will not be successful – that’s certain!
Together we develop and formulate a feasible Asia/China strategy based on your goals and our extensive experience.
If you'd like to start your China engagement right now or to implement some new business lines, take part in our GO-CHINA workshop.
Enriched with your special content and complement with our Know-how, you get a comprehensive and practical insight to your new business segment. Together with you, we work out an outline objectives for your involvement in China and present what we consider to be the optimal approach for achieving your objectives in China.
During this three-stage workshop we shortly reflect your company in Germany and Europe, working out a basic of that short analysis together with your goal projects for your China engagement and show you the perfect approach to achieve your plans in China. We also like to prepare a time and budget plan as an estimation for you.
We gladly provide you with a time and budget plan as an estimate.
As estimated time please plan to one week in-house (depending on project) and some days for work out and research. For the presentation of results and the following discussion we plan 0, 5 to 2 days.
Our GO-CHINA workshops always refer to your content and the formulated aim. You will not receive "off-the-peg advice" from us.
Individual requirements and goals always need an individual approach and realisation.
The GO-CHINA workshop is every time without any fixed expectations, which means we are always trying to implement your given goals with your resources. If this is not possible, we show you which sectors you need to change for a successful China business.
Most medium-sized businesses of the DACH-states only develop an occasional operation in Asia.
Based on these opportunity(ies) there is usually a more or less proactive engagement in the respective markets.
To bring more movement into life and to minimalize the risks and to make the chances clear, it is necessary to establish developing structures and a closer connection to the parent company.
To cross the language and cultural boundary it is important to do a detailed analysis of the current state and to evolve a common (Eurasian) way to achieve the objectives and the given requirements.
As experts for international Asia strategies, business model analysis and business development, management training and operational project management with focus on China and Sino-Asia certified by the board at the German Professional Organization for Specialist and Expert Analyses
we prepare practice-oriented expert reports in the following areas:
- International strategic and operational corporate planning (corporate concepts and business models, adapted corporate strategy, business unit strategies, positioning in competition, development and support of strategic alliances)
- International business design (reorientations, restructurings, privatisations, outsourcing, participations, cooperations & mergers, reorganisations etc.)
- Multidimensional feasibility studies, international process planning by the implantation of process concepts on the base of process and work-flow analyses
- Company analyses and valuation, study of the market and competition position, feasibility studies, Benchmarking, support of business transfers or sector transfers during a limited bidding process
- Detailed staff requirement analysis according to organisational areas, professional circles and target pricing
- Support during the recruiting of specialists and executive staff in Asia
- Establishment and development of new personnel structures and innovative personnel organisations – especially on the interfaces of Europe/Asia and China
- Further education and trainings of the staff which is involved in the Asia business and the economic and cultural further education of Asian staff
- Business coaching of specialists and executive staff in context of economy and culture
- Operator models and use concepts
- Evaluation of insourcing and outsourcing concepts
- Evaluation of cooperation and takeover plans
- Controlling, internal budgeting, reporting system
- Evaluation of business concept and business plan
- Cost-benefit-analysis, cost-utility-analysis, cost-effectiveness-analysis
- Revitalisation and restructuring plan
- Profitability analysis of personnel and material costs